How do I navigate in reader view?
- In the Dashboard, click on a chapter or section and use the Get started button to open it in reader view.
- Access Resources and Quizzes relevant to the section in the navigation ribbon at the bottom of the page.
- Use the next/previous arrows to turn the obook’s pages; you can also navigate directly to a page by typing the page number into the navigation ribbon and pressing Enter.
- Zoom in and out by clicking the plus and minus icons located in the top left-hand corner.
- To exit reader view and return to the Dashboard, click the X in the top right-hand corner.
How do I make a note?
- Click the Add a note button on the navigation ribbon at the bottom of the page.
- Type your note into the space provided and click Save note.
- To view, edit or delete a note, click the Notes button on the navigation ribbon.
- Notes appear in a panel on the right-hand side of your screen.
How do I bookmark a page?
- Click the Bookmark button on the navigation ribbon at the bottom of the page.
- Once bookmarked, the star icon will turn yellow.
- To remove a bookmark, click the Bookmark button a second time and the star will return to its original colour.
- Bookmarked sections appear under the Bookmarks tab in the Dashboard.
How do I look up a word in the dictionary?
Both teachers and students can easily look up words using the Oxford Dictionary function. Each obook comes with inbuilt access to definitions for more than 99 000 headwords from the Australian Concise Oxford Dictionary 5E. To look up a word:
- click the Oxford Dictionary button on the navigation ribbon at the bottom of the page
- type in a word and click the search icon
- click the X in the top right-hand corner to return to the reader view.