If you are using Internet Explorer, you can right-click on the PDF download option and select Save As…. or Save Target As…. to successfully download the PDF on your PC/laptop.
Similarly if using Chrome, you will need to right click and select Save Link As…
To import the PDF to your iPad, follow the below directions:
1) Download the PDF onto your home computer using the above steps
2) Connect the iPad to the home computer via the USB cable
3) Open or download (if required) iTunes
4) Sync the iPad to iTunes
5) Drag and drop the PDF into Books located on the left hand side menu of iTunes
6) Within a minute or two the PDF will automatically appear in iBooks on your iPad
First time VitalSource users will be required to create a VitalSource Bookshelf account in order to access eBooks. OUP eBooks can also be accessed offline using the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. For system requirements and FAQs, please visit VitalSource Bookshelf support.
When you purchase a VitalSource eBook through this website, you will receive an email containing your eBook access code, and instructions on how to download your eBook. OUP eBooks are single user only and are not available to libraries or institutions at this time.