If a member has been removed, either accidentally or deliberately, they can be retrieved (along with any data associated with them) and added back to a class.
To recover a removed member:
- Click the classes tab to access the classes : manage area.
- Find the class you wish to add the removed member to and click manage in the members column.
- In the Find field, select by user.
- Type the details of the member you wish to find into the text fields (it is not mandatory to fill in all the fields).
- Click search. The member will appear bottom left of the screen.
- Select add
- Click save to save your changes.
- If the member you are searching for is not found, they will need to be uploaded into the system using the member upload template (see Create classes for the first time).
- If a student is given a new student ID in the member upload template, any previous data associated with that student will not be retrieved.