1. When a student completes a diagnostic pre-chapter assessment they are presented with a range of questions. Each question relates to one or more of the relevant skills in the obook pro and the teaching curriculum.
2. Once completed, the sum of the results for each skill determines the skill level result for the student. There are three skill levels, and the score for each skill is determined according to the following ranges:
- Has this skill – 75% or higher
- Needs to practice – between 25% and 75%
- Needs to learn – 25% or lower
Students will only be able to complete a diagnostic pre-chapter assessment once. However, if you determine that they need to retake the assessment, you can always reset their result within your Skills Report (see: How to reset a diagnostic pre-test).