First you will need to create an account. You can do this by following the instructions in the article How do I create an Oxford Digital account?. Once you have created your account, please follow the steps below.
- Click the Add a product button in My Library.
- Enter your activation code in the field provided and click Activate. If you are using an Oxford Student Book, the activation code can be found on the inside front cover.
- You should now see your book in your Library. You can access your obook by clicking on the cover image.
- If you have had a problem activating your code please submit a query to our customer support team at oup.com.au/contact
- If you wish to deactivate your obook, click the Deactivate book button below the cover image. You do not need to deactivate your obook when your subscription ends. The obook will disappear from your library automatically once your subscription has expired.