Your obook gives you access to a complete digital version of the Student Book, together with a range of additional resources, such as:
- video tutorials with authors
- interactive flashcard glossaries
- weblinks to helpful additional content
- additional reading material exclusive to the obook
- access to automarking interactive quizzes.
The reader view allows users to navigate through the Student Book with ease and includes note-taking, search and dictionary interactivity to support learners.
Can I access my obook offline?
Yes! Different titles provide different offline access options.
Option 1: New titles have the new obook offline
All obook pro titles and all new titles going forward will include obook offline, which allows you to access your obook in your browser while you are working offline.
Read our detailed guide on how to access the obook offline here.
Option 2: Older titles will provide PDF downloads.
Older titles remain accessible through a downloadable PDF.
To download a digital copy of your obook for offline use:
- find the obook in your Library
- in the Book tab, clink on the Get PDF button under the cover image
- Click Download PDF
- Save the document to your computer. Saving my take a few minutes.
The downloaded PDF will feature a footer that lists the user, school and license expiry date associated with the obook account at the bottom of every page.
Read our detailed guide on how to download the Student Book PDF here.
Your Library will include information on which titles are available on obook offline. Look for the obook offline button under the cover.