You can navigate to a chapter or topic of your ebook in two ways:
Using the Contents tab
- Select the ‘Contents’ tab on the ebook’s menu page.
- Click on a chapter’s name to go to this chapter.
- To expand the chapter selection, click the + symbol next to the chapter name. This lets your navigate straight to a topic within the chapter.
- Within the interactive ebook, use your menu panel on the left-hand side of the screen.
Using the Menu panel
- Within your ebook, use the menu panel (on the left-hand side of your screen) to select a chapter.
- Select the + icon to expand the chapter’s content and navigate to section or topic within the chapter.
Using the page selection
- To find content from a printed copy of the book, type the book’s page number into the ‘go to page’ field at the top of your toolbar, then press enter.