All Kerboodle, MyiMaths, Read Write Inc, Numicon AU, and Nelson subscription customers are now invoiced directly for their subscription by Oxford University Press in the United Kingdom, rather than Oxford University Press Australia & New Zealand.
Secure payment of the invoice can then be made in your local currency (AUD or NZD) via the Transfermate Global Payments, a trusted 3rd Party Partner of Oxford University Press. You can access the Transfermate Global Payments platform here: https://www.transfermate.com/international-payments
To make your invoice payment via Transfermate follow these steps:
- You can access the Transfermate platform directly via the following link https://www.transfermate.com/international-payments/
- If you have not made payment through the portal before, you will need to register and verify your account, if you have made payments before you simply need to log in with your username and password
- Once registered, simply input where you are paying from (e.g Australia or New Zealand) and how much you need to pay OUP in GBP
- Include your ‘invoice number’ so that when you make the payment to OUP, you will be able to easily reconcile it
- Transfermate will then give you a payment option in your local currency (e.g AUD or NZD)
- All the payment infrastructure is hosted securely in the portal
Transfermate offer support to all customers making payment through the portal and provides guides for you.
There are chat functions on the webpage and you can call Transfermate who will offer support in your local language.