You have purchased a secondhand OUPANZ print book containing a code. Enter the activation code from the inside front cover of your book in your library page in your oxford digital account (see steps below).
Note: the code can only be activated once in a calendar year. If the code is currently activated you may need to wait until the start of the following calendar year to activate and purchase your renewal licence. If you don't wish to wait, contact the OUP customer service team to purchase a new obook licence.
Note: If your school booklists are managed by a bookseller you will be directed to contact the bookseller to purchase your secondhand renewal licence.
1. Click Activate product:
2. Enter the activation code and click Activate
You are then notified that the activation code has been used previously and prompted to purchase a renewal oBook licence. You can pay for the licence via Credit Card, and then the product is immediately added to your Library after your payment is processed. You will be emailed a tax invoice.
3. Click BUY NOW to purchase and activate your renewal obook licence:
4. Complete your billing details and click the Next button:
5. Complete your payment details and click the Next button:
6. Confirm your details and click the Confirm button to confirm your purchase:
- You will see this confirmation window, then click the Back to Library button to see your product in your library ready to use.