- Login to oxforddigital.com.au to see your Library of available obooks.
Note: if your title says obook offline below the cover, you will not have a PDF available to download. Instead, you will have access to the new offline digital experience. To understand how to access obook offline read the help: How to access obook offline.
- For older titles without the obook offline option, you will still have the PDF download capability. To access the PDF, click on the cover of the book you wish to download.
- In the Book tab, click the Get PDF button to download the Student Book PDF.
- Click Download PDF and the PDF will download.
How do I save the PDF to my iPad?
To import the PDF to your iPad, follow the below directions:
- Download the PDF onto your home computer using the above steps.
- Connect the iPad to the home computer via the USB cable.
- Open or download (if required) iTunes.
- Sync the iPad to iTunes.
- Drag and drop the PDF into iBooks, located on the left-hand side menu of iTunes.
- Within a minute or two the PDF will automatically appear in iBooks on your iPad.
Don’t see the Download PDF button?
This means that you likely have a newer obook pro with the obook offline functionality, designed to give a better experience than a PDF. To find out how to access your obook offline, read the help article: How to access obook offline.