All obook pro titles have a new obook offline solution that can be accessed through your browser and via a downloaded application.
obook offline has been designed to give you a better experience when working offline, enabling you to download the chapters & topics as required, with an easy way to remove access once you are done to save space on your hard drive for the things you need.
Please note that you will need to return online for access to the full suite of obook pro features.
As an additional option, you can install the obook offline application on your device to allow you access to your obooks while you are offline. Read our detailed guide for how to access your obook offline.
To download an obook offline title for offline use:
1. Log in to oxforddigital.com.au and access your Library
2. Find the obook in your Library
3. Click on the obook offline button under the cover to be taken to the obook offline library page
If you do not see the obook offline button, please go to our help page ‘How to access the Student Book PDF’.
4. While you are still online, open the obook you want to access offline by clicking on the cover.
5. Within the obook, select the chapter or topic you need to access offline by clicking the download icon next to each chapter or topic title. To remove downloaded chapters or topics and free up space in your cache, select the circle-with-cross icon next to the chapter or topic title.
We advise that students only download the chapters they are currently studying and remove finished chapters regularly. This is to avoid filling up your device cache, where the downloaded content is stored.