1. Once you have logged in to your account at https://www.oxforddigital.com.au and clicked on the book’s cover in your library, you’ll be taken to the book’s landing page. Click on the blue READ button underneath the cover image to open the eReader.
2. Once the eReader opens up, find the page you’d like to create a note or highlight on and select the word or passage of text you’d like to do this for. The highlight options will pop up as soon as you select the text on the page.
3. Choose a highlight colour from the three available options. Once you do, the pop-up will expand to include the options to add a note to the highlighted text or delete the highlight altogether.
4. To add a note, click on the notebook icon. This will bring up a text field for placing your note. Once that’s done, click Save.
5. To view all of your notes/highlights, click on the notebook icon in the eReader toolbar. Your notes/highlights for this book will display in a list in the Notes pane on the left of your screen.