1. Once you have logged in to your account at https://www.oxforddigital.com.au and clicked on the book’s cover in your library, you’ll be taken to the book’s landing page. Click on the blue READ button underneath the cover image to open the eReader.
2. Click on the bookmark icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the eReader to access the Bookmarks pane on the left of the screen. This is where you will create and manage your bookmarks.
3. To bookmark a spread, navigate to the page spread you would like to bookmark and then click on the Bookmark this spread link, which is located at the top left of the Bookmarks pane.
4. Once you have done that, your bookmarked page spread will appear in the Bookmarks pane. Add a description in the appropriate field if desired, and then click on the blue SAVE button.
5. To manage your bookmarks, click on the three dots to the right of your bookmark and a drop-down menu will appear. The note icon allows you to edit your bookmark and the bin icon allows you to delete it.