1. To see the assignments you have assigned to students, click on the ASSIGNED WORK tab.
2. Select your class in the CLASS filter on the left of the screen. You can also filter to view an individual student’s assignments.
The status filter allows you to choose to view Completed or Incomplete assignments. The default is to show All assignments.
The blue circles you see on the calendar means there is an assignment due that day. You can click on the blue circle to take you to the assignment due that day.
If you see a red dot on the calendar it means there are multiple assignments due that day.
3. Use the SORT BY drop-down filter on the right of the screen to sort by Due date or Start date. The icon to the right of the drop-down filter allows you to sort by descending or ascending order.
4. You can clear your filters by clicking the cross next to the filter under Filter results.
5. You can expand the assignment to see the assignment details by clicking on the down arrow icon in the assignment window. You can collapse the window again using the up arrow icon.
6. You can see the title of the assignment and how many resources are attached to this assignment.
7. Hover over the COMPLETED or INCOMPLETE count circles to track which students have or haven’t completed the assignment.
8. Click on the people icon to see the individual students you’ve assigned the assignment to.
9. Click on the email icon to see the email message you sent to the students with the assignment.
You can delete an assignment by clicking the bin icon in the top right of the assignment window.
10. When a student has marked an assignment as completed, as a teacher you will see a green COMPLETED box in the assignment pane, and if you hover over the COMPLETED count circle you will see which students have completed the assignment.
If you have assigned an assignment to a group of students, you won’t see the COMPLETED box until all of the students have completed the assignment.
11. If an assignment has expired (i.e. the due date has passed), you will see the EXPIRED flag displayed.