Your obook gives you access to a complete digital version of the Student book, together with a range of additional resources, such as videos, interactives, online quizzes, worksheets and more.
The reader view allows users to navigate through the Student book with ease and includes note-taking, search and dictionary interactivity to support learners.
Each obook comes with a variety of extra teaching and learning resources, such as:
- video tutorials with authors
- interactive flashcard glossaries
- weblinks to additional, helpful content
- additional reading material exclusive to the obook
- access to assess quizzes.
Can I access my obook offline?
To download a digital copy of your obook for offline use:
- find the obook in your Library
- click on the Get PDF button under the cover image in the Book tab
- click Download PDF
- save the document to your computer. Saving may take a few minutes.
Note that this document will feature a footer naming the user, school and license expiry date associated with the obook account at the bottom of every page.