1. Once you have logged in to your account at https://www.oxforddigital.com.au and clicked on the book’s cover in your library, you’ll be taken to the book’s landing page. Click on the blue READ button underneath the cover image to open the eReader.
2. Click on the notebook icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the eReader to display the Notes pane.
3. Select the note/s you would like to share and then click on the Share icon located at the top right of the Notes pane.
4. Options will appear to select your class and, if desired, individual students within the class. Once you have selected the intended recipients for your note, click on the blue Apply button.
5. You will be asked to confirm your selection. Once you have, click on the blue Confirm button and you’re done!
6. Back in the Notes panel, the note that you’ve shared will have a people icon. Hovering the cursor over the icon will give you a list of all the students you’ve shared the note with.