1. While viewing your obook pro, click on the tab labelled REPORTS at the top of the obook main page.
2. The Assessment Report will show the total results for the assessments within each chapter. Once you select your class from the drop-down list, you can drill down into results for each chapter’s sub-topics by clicking on the name of any chapter.
This reveals the topics within that chapter and any associated assessment results. You can return to the top-level view by clicking on the unit name above the relevant chapter.
3. If your obook pro supports Interyear link content, your students will be able to complete assessments across all year levels. To see the results for any year level, open the Assessment Report, select the Class, Group or Student that you’d like to see, then select the level you want to view from the Inter-year link report drop down list.
4. Any pre-chapter or post-chapter results are shown in the Assessment Report and are organised by chapter. You can see topic quiz and other assessment results by clicking on the name of the chapter. The report will then expand down one level to show the results for that chapter's topics.
5. If there are multiple assessments within a topic the Assessment Report will show an average of all results. To see a breakdown of assessments within a topic, just click the topic name to drill down another level.