Your obook gives you access to a complete digital version of the Student book, together with a range of additional resources, such as teacher notes, answers, videos, interactives, online quizzes, worksheets and more.
The reader view allows users to navigate through the Student book with ease and includes note-taking, search and dictionary interactivity to support learners.
Each obook comes with a variety of extra teaching and learning resources, such as:
- detailed teacher notes, which include syllabus correlation information, advice for teaching each chapter, and extra ideas and activities for each lesson
- answers to all ‘Check your learning’ questions in the Student book
- video tutorials with our authors discussing key concepts and skills
- additional reading material exclusive to the obook
- PowerPoint chapter summaries for every chapter
- course planning materials and advice
- access to the assess tab, where you can assign a range of auto-correcting multiple-choice quizzes to help students check their understanding.
Can I access my obook offline?
To download a digital copy of your obook for offline use:
- find the obook in your Library
- click on the Get PDF button under the cover image in the Book tab.
- click Download PDF
- save the document to your computer. Saving may take a few minutes.
Note that this document will feature a footer naming the user, school and license expiry date associated with the obook account at the bottom of every page.