Before you can create your first class and assign resources to your students, your Oxford Digital Teacher account must first be validated by another already-verified teacher from your school.
Alternatively, the Oxford Digital Support team can also validate your account upon request. This process is outlined below:
1. Click on Manage Classes under Quick Links or in the top banner on your Library page.
2. If other teachers at your school are verified, they will appear listed here. Choose any teacher from the list and click the Send Request button next to their name.
3. This sends an email to the teacher requesting they verify your account.
A message pops up to say your validation request was successful.
4. You will then be redirected to the Classes Overview page where you can start creating your classes.
5. Any validated teacher can access the Teachers tab in their own Oxford Digital account.
6. The teacher validating your account then scrolls to the bottom of the list of verified teacher’s names, to find your name listed at the bottom with your request pending. Ask any teacher at your school to click the grey tick next to your name to toggle it green. You are now validated and will now be able to create classes.
7. To be verified by the Oxford Digital Support team, rather than selecting Send Request, instead fill in your details at Step 2 and click Submit.
8. The support team will verify your account and send you a confirmation email.