Feature available for obook Pro titles only
A teacher can create an assignment (which can include multiple resources) and share the assignment to Google Classroom. A student will then be able to seamlessly access obook Pro assignment resources from Google Classroom (SSO).
Steps to create and share an assignment:
- Teacher clicks on Create Assignment:
- Teacher then selects the resources to assign by ticking the resource check boxes:
- Once the check boxes are ticked, the resource will appear with a black background and the teacher can see a count of the resources ticked for the assignment. Teacher then clicks on Assign to Google Classroom:
- Teacher then creates an assignment by providing a title for the assignment, then clicking on CREATE:
- Teacher will see this window and can click Share to Google Classroom. (Note, the teacher can also COPY LINK to share the assignment link via an email).
- Teacher will be directed to Google Classroom, and will select their class and Create assignment from the dropdown menus, then click Go:
- The Google Assignment window will appear. Teacher fills in the details, then clicks Assign to share with the student/s:
...and will receive this message:
- Teacher clicks on View, and can see the Assignment they have shared in Google Classroom:
- Teacher can see the assignments they have created in the Oxford Digital ASSIGNMENTS tab:
...and can expand the assignment to see the resources included:
Student Google Classroom View.Student clicks on assignment:
... and is taken directly to OD (SSO):